- Provision of electromagnetic compatibility
- Communication object
- Research and development
- Testing complicated systems
- Information display
- Automatic process control systems
- Control paths
Monitoring and control paths
The development of automated control systems ensuring process control in complex hierarchical structures calls for continuous monitoring of integrated automated system condition at all levels of hierarchy.
The combination of tools (software tools, hardware, organisation tools) solving the problems of monitoring and control of the integrated automated system is usually viewed as a separate functional group (subsysem) of an automated control system which is defined as a control and technology channel.
NRTB is engaged in developing, implementing and maintaining the control and technology channels of automated control systems of different applications which are capable of:
monitoring condition and operating software and hardware tools that are parts of the integrated automated system, for instance, automated working stations of executive officers, servers, network appliances, software components, display and transmission facilities (point control and technology channel) in the local area network;
monitoring condition of all integrated automated systems of the control system (or its fragments), their accessibility for control and information interoperability, computing system condition overal indexes (system control and technology channel) in the wide area network;
The point control and technology channel allows:
- exercising management control of software and technical resources and carrying out promt reconfiguration of the integrated automated system;
- setting modes of operation and carrying out maintenance;
- doing condition monitoring of software and technical resources of the integrated automated system;
- providing generation, storage and display of information about operating capacity of the integrated automated system, sending pre-alarm and alarm signals to maintenance personnel;
- logging information.
The system control and technology channel allows:
- continuous control of the condition of hierarchically subordinated and interworking integrated automated systems;
- check of the accessibility of hierarchically subordinated and interworking integrated automated systems;
- display of the current control system network architecture,the operating capacity and accessibility of the subordinated and interworking integrated automated systems;
- functional transformations of information and overall indexes;
- reception, registration, storage and documenting of information.