- About us
- Technical Aids
- Quality management
- Control and measuring instruments
- Stationary test bed
- Mobile complex
- Flying test bed
About AO "NRTB"
Automated mobile complex for measuring and analyzing electromagnetic environment parameters
Distinctive feautures of the automated mobile system:
- Automated monitoring of electromagnetic environment parameters with results displayed on terrain digital maps
- Logging measurement results and the mobile system movements
- Displaying the route and electromagnetic environment parameters on the electronic map on a real time basis
Configuration of the control and measuring instruments:
- R&S FSP-40, Agilent E4405B spectrum analyzers
- R&S FSH-6, Anritsu S2724B portable spectrum analyzers
- Anritsu MG3681A signal generator
- UMTS network analyzer R&S TsMx
- Sagem ОТ 200 test phone
- GPS MAP-296 receiver
- R&S, P6-59 (П6-59) measuring antennas
Specialized software for logging measurement results and displaying the mobile system movements on the electronic map on a real time basis.
Optionally: two telescopic antenna posts with maximum height of 5.5 and 12 meters.